Electric Can Opener Red
- ✔ Effortlessly open cans of any size by pressing of the white button and stop by pressing once more. Perfect for seniors and the people with Arthritis.
- ✔ The special highlight – SUPER CONVENIENT! After opening, the tin lid can be used directly for closing and creates a resealable smooth edge lid.
- ✔ High Quality- Made of durable, safe and solid ABS and alloy steel; wear-resistant accessories;The can opener is the best hands-free solution for you!The blade cuts along the side of the lid without touching food inside. Leaving no sharp cuts. — SUPER SAFE!
- ✔Easy to Clean – Wipe with a damp cloth to clean, please note that Do Not Rinse The Battery Part.
- ✔Size – Measures approximately6×2×1.4 inches. Small in size and Light in weight. 2×AA batteries (not included)
473 adet stokta
Electric Can Opener Red
With just one touch to start and stop whenever you want, the Electric Can Opener automatically opens your cans in seconds. The small but mighty opens any size can’s lid whether small, medium or large–and it cuts from the side so it doesn’t leave any sharp edges.
At a Glance:
↝ One touch start and stop feature for hands-free opening
↝Automatically open cans in seconds, operated by 2*AA batteries (Not Included)
↝ Sleek, low profile design for easy storage
↝ Hygienic – Cuts from side of can without leaving sharp edges, lid will never falls into can and touch on food
↝Materials – ABS, TPE, Stainless Steel
Operating the Can Opener
Step1 – Place the Can Opener on top of the can with its rim positioned in the groove between the Cutter and the Drive Wheel
Step2 – With the can on a flat surface, press the Button for about one second and release, then the Can Opener will start cutting the side of the can
Step3 – When the cutting has completed, the can opener will stop automatically and the gear will come off the tin.If not, press the reverse button at the back.
Step4 – Make sure that the cutter resets to the start position and the motor stops. Then, lift the can opener off the can
(a)If batteries are depleted, the can may not be released by pressing the button. Slide back the Battery Door and replace 2 AA batteries. The Can Opener should continue the cutting. Remember to replace the battery.
(b) Cans with heavy seams and uneven rims may stall the Can Opener. If this happens, follow above procedure to release the can.
(c) If the can is get stuck, please press the white button on the top of the can opener.